How We Train
We don't offer your typical "exercise classes."
Don't expect to walk in and do the "Harlem shake" for an hour.
Don't expect to come in and "compete" against other members to prove you are "fitter" than them and get your name on a board with an arbitrary time attached.
Don't expect to see "boot-camp style" workouts that serve no other purpose than to break you down, and leave you defeated, asking "why did I do that?"
Don't expect "endless circuits" of nonsensical workouts with no rhyme or reason.
Don't expect to experience the same "highly commercialized," "cookie cutter," "plug and play," fitness classes typically being offered at the nearest "globo-gym."
We believe exercise and fitness should be fun and simple. We get rid of all the bullshit that doesn't deliver optimal results, and we focus on doing the important things well and consistently so your body continues to adapt, grow, and develop.
Consistency breeds adaptation and adaptation delivers results. If you are not willing to commit to being consistent then what are you committing to?
Motivation drives action. Action drives adaptation. Adaptation delivers results.
If you are no longer motivated or you simply don't know how to take action then you can't expect much change. That's where we come in.
Our classes are designed to take anyone, at any fitness level, and challenge them to build upon their current level.
The minimum age for all of our group classes is 15 years old.
Small Group Classes
Kick N' Box
- Develop and "fine-tune" our fundamental techniques and combinations
- Build a solid base of cardiovascular output to achieve your personal fitness goals
- Mobilize body-fat while relieving daily stresses and kicking ass
Box N' Burn
- Learn fundamental boxing techniques
- We include authentic boxing drills, combinations, and conditioning to give you an amazing workout and experience!
- Get in fighting shape without getting beat up
- Develop fundamental strength and power to achieve your aesthetic and fitness goals
- Tone, shape, and sculpt your body to perform, feel, and look your best
- Drive physical adaptation to avoid plateaus and "burn-out"
- Add purpose and function to your workouts through our proven training cycles
- Train to be strong, feel good, and look your best!